We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
For some time your child has been lacking concentration and seems less interested. His school results tend to fall. Does it give the first signals of a schooling problem? The explanations and advice of our specialist, teacher of schools.
Who disturbs it?
- Your child. He feels your anxiety and it's anguish. Everything revolves around his schooling. it lacks a bit of lightness.
- You. You do not want to miss a potential problem. The threat of school failure is obsessing you.
CASE BY CASE SOLUTION
- The school asks your child a lot. Between different learning, winter, the time he spent in this noisy environment, especially if he remains in the canteen, it is not surprising that his attention is relaxed.
- What has to be done. Do not be alarmed. Consider his reality. Your schoolboy needs to rest. Make sure he recovers, that his sleep is of quality as well as his diet.
- What to tell him. "It's normal for you to be tired with everything you need to do in a day - you need to go to bed early to get fit."
He needs a break to organize his knowledge
- With all he needs to learn, your child accumulates a lot of information that he needs to digest to organize his knowledge. The state of pause is a moment when things are put in place. And even if it does not show on the outside, it works!
- What has to be done. Relax. Do not focus on his apparent lack of work. Avoid making school an obsession. At home, find lightness. Let time do its work.
- What to tell him. "With all that you've learned lately, it's only natural that you do not really want to work, do you want to play a board game?"