We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
On the thumb as on the pacifier, you have heard everything. The best and the worst. What is it exactly? State of play
Thumb or pacifier: why does he like to suck?
- Already present in utero, this need for sucking gives your baby a great pleasure because it reminds him of the happiness of feeding. And as a toddler can not run yet, jump, in a word let off steam, sucking gives him the opportunity to evacuate his overflow of stress.
- It is economical and practical since your child always has it ... on him!
- The thumb is natural because, unlike the pacifier, it is your toddler himself who puts it in his mouth.
- It corresponds to the beginning of the natural discovery of one's own body.
His - :
- You will not be able to throw it away when your child feels "big".
- He is not (either!) Always clean.
- It seems to satisfy, and among other things, the physiological need of sucking your toddler.
- It comforts your baby ... and sometimes even more when you feel helpless in the face of your toddler's crying.
- When it is dirty, you can sterilize it. The thumb, no!