We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Side of the air, small townspeople swallow a cocktail of industrial fumes and exhaust fumes particularly formidable for their bronchi. So much so that the specialists emit the greatest reserves on the benefits of the walk on days of high pollution.
- If you live upstairs, it is much more profitable for your toddler - in good weather - to play an hour in his room, the windows wide open, than to go for a walk.
- If you take him out in his stroller, remember that he receives "full pot" the exhaust of cars. In the big congested axes, therefore prefer the small streets which are not frequented by the motorists.
- Avoid taking your baby out at rush hour, in the morning between 7:30 am and 9:00 am and in the evening between 5:00 pm and 8:00 pm ... These are precisely the hours when you drop him and take him back to his nurse? In this case, walk along the walls along the buildings to keep it as far from traffic as possible!
- You believe to do well by making your trips by car? You're all wrong: pollution is 10% higher in this confined space.
- The weather is nice, the sky is clear ... Do not go out especially your toddler, the sun accentuates the air-gas chemical reactions. The peaks of pollution are the days of heat wave and also those of fog and low clouds which form a cover retaining the toxic particles. The ideal? Get out between two showers!
- The square is good for the friendliness, but the air is not better than in the street and the sand of the tray is a real nest of microbes.