We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
On the way to the castle of Azay-le-Rideau, the National Domain of Saint-Cloud, the ramparts of Aigues-Mortes or one of the 37 other palaces, abbeys, or archaeological sites that open their doors this weekend. end with the Child Play Monument operation. (News of 10 and 11/10/09)
What is a child's play monument?
- Two exceptional days organized by the Center of National Monuments which offers children to discover the heritage of our country. Surveys, treasure hunts, treasure hunts, medieval festivals, botany workshops, cooking, gardening, fairy tales, dances, theater ... All this free for our children, and at a reduced price for us, the companions.
- Find out about monuments-nationaux.fr or at 01.44.61.21.50. Attention, some monuments participate in the operation only the 10, others on the 11th and many of them all the weekend.
For children of what age?
- The operation is intended for children from 5 years old. But learn, some monuments offer workshops and activities that will also fascinate the youngest from 4 years ...
In the Languedoc-Roussillon
- The Castle and the ramparts of the City of Carcassonne. A return to the time of knights with treasure hunts and animations. carcassonne.monuments-nationaux.fr, all the weekend.
In the center
- At the Château de Bouges. Performances and workshops of juggling or acrobatics. An afternoon snack in the afternoon! bouges.monuments-nationaux.fr, Sunday afternoon.
- The National Estate of Saint-Cloud. Fruits, flowers, spices and aromatics, this time it is about discovering the smells, and to create even in this garden of scents. saint-cloud.monuments-nationaux.fr, all weekend.
Share your good ideas outings on our Leisure Forum.